If you are new to this site, I thought it might be helpful to showcase some of the major posts so you can get a feel for what this site entails.
On Internet Learning:
- Our Relationship to Learning
- Balancing Social and Internet Learning
- Advantages of Intentional Learning
- Software Suspicion
- Part 1: The SQL
- Part 2: Beginners for Dummies
- Does The Internet… Suck?
- The Purpose of Convenience
- The Benefits of Interrupting
- The Millennial Misconception
- The Truth About Creativity
- Recognition and Self-Esteem
- A Dark Knight is Better than No Knight at All: Why We Need Bitcoin Despite its Flaws
- Science and Mysticism with Beverly Rubik, Ph.D
If you like what you read, feel free to share. Basic Rules: Be civil. We are all people and deserve respect. That’s a hard and fast rule, by the way, it is not optional. Other than that, anything goes.